Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (T&C) govern the use of the website located at primemd.gr. The Website is provided by DoctorNearYou, provision of medical services.
This Website belongs to the company (PRIME MD ΙΚΕ). The term Website means henceforth all websites, applications, services, content, texts, information, photos, visual illustrations, etc., included under the email address (www.doctornearyou.gr)
The Website (www.doctornearyou.gr) is an online store selling Internet services. Make sure you agree to the following terms, because your further use and browsing of Website implies explicit and unconditional acceptance of them.
The Website (www.doctornearyou.gr) is the property of the company with its name (PRIME MD ΙΚΕ) based in the municipality of Heraklion, Crete, Eleutheriou Venizelou, Limenas Hersonissou, PC 70014, (TIN: 800976569, Tax Office: Heraklion). From now on, it will be called “Website” for the sake of brevity. The company complies and responsibly applies the legislation on Personal Data. The company is facing very seriously protecting your privacy. It has taken all necessary measures in this regard to maintain the security and confidentiality of the information concerning them visitors to the services of the Website.
- about the information collected by you when you visit the Website,
- how they can be used and communicated,
- how this information is protected and what your rights are.
Any use of the Website presupposes, and you expressly state and warrant, that you have completed 18th year of age and have full legal capacity. Minors are explicitly forbidden to do so use of the Website. The Company does not bear any responsibility for the use of the Website by users who do not have the above properties.
Communication with the company
Start – stop service
The company reserves the right to modify and / or temporarily or permanently discontinue part or all of website services with or without notice to users / members.
The user / member understands and accepts that the company reserves the exclusive right to discontinue use his / her passwords on his / her services and / or dispose of his / her content to users / members who believe they have violated the letter and spirit of these terms use.
The Company maintains a file with the email addresses of the users who have registered on the Website for the purpose of sending emails (newsletters). In case the user wishes to be deleted from service can make use of the relevant deletion link that exists in every email that is sent. The Company reserves the right to unjustifiably delete any recipient.
More specifically, the company can send information communications via email to the following aims:
- For information purposes.
- For promotional purposes.
- Suggestions for relevant products / services.
- To prompt to complete questionnaires or generally receive responses from visitors / customers related to their satisfaction with the company’s services.
In case a user does not want to receive any emails or any other type of communication from the company, must request its deletion from the service by sending a relevant request to ([email protected])
Contact form / CV
The Company gives you the opportunity, if you wish, of an exploratory contact with it regarding the supplied products / services through the contact form. Completing and submitting it. Contact Form does not constitute a contract, nor is its acceptance binding on the Company.
The content of the Contact Form may be changed without notice by the Company. In case you send us a CV, in positions posted by the company, the Your information, as well as your CV information, is stored in our database securely and only in accordance with the Personal Data Protection for 1 year, for the purpose of probability future cooperation. The personal data file is kept by the company for the absolutely necessary period of time in order to serve the above processing purposes.
All content on the Website is the intellectual property of the Company and / or contracted companies. They are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, of European law and international conventions. Names, pictures, logos and badges representing the (company name) and its services, are exclusive marks and insignia features of the Company. They are protected by Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property. In any case, the appearance and exposure their presence on this Website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment their license or right of use.
For these reasons, any copying, analog / digital recording and engineering is prohibited reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation production work or misleading the public. Any playback, reissue, upload, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content of the Website in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only after prior written permission Company or any other legal Beneficiary of the above rights.
The visitor who makes use of the pages of the company “DoctorNearYou” accepts that will use the Website in accordance with the provisions of the current Greek and European legislation and good manners.
That is, it will not use it to create and / or transmit any content that:
- is false, inaccurate or misleading, illegal, harmful, obscene, defamatory, threatening or blackmailing.
- is a violation of someone else’s privacy.
- may cause harm to minors in any way.
- implies or is related in any way to child pornography.
- succeeds against social minorities, population groups and racial groups
- is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with the law or the contractual or administrative relationship. (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or were disclosed as part of employment or covered by agreements confidentiality)
- infringes any industrial or intellectual property rights.
- contains software viruses or, intentionally or unintentionally violates applicable Greek and Community legislation and its provisions.
- may harass third parties in any way.
- used to collect or store personal data about other users.
The visitor who uses its pages (company name) assumes responsibility for any
damage is caused to the Company by misuse or improper use of the relevant services. In case that if any use is found by the indicative of the above, the Company reserves the right to take any action provided for by applicable law and the relevant provisions.
The Website is provided to you “as is”.
Its use, in whole or in part, by You is at your own risk. The Company does not bring no responsibility for the correctness, validity, completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the Website. Neither provides any kind of guarantee regarding its appropriateness (technique or other) for anyone purpose. The Company assumes no responsibility for any positive or negative damages you may incur You or third parties, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Website. Especially when it comes to computer damage or other systems, data loss, malfunctions with any software or hardware already installed etc.
Links from other websites
The Website provides its visitors / users the opportunity to purchase products through e-commerce applications in accordance with the specific terms that it sets and ensuring to protect the personal information, they provide about the use of these services. Access to the Company’s pages / services does not involve any additional costs current invoice status for general Internet access as set out by competent providers (ISP’s) and is paid to them alone.
Purchase training process – purchase file
The purchase of products through the Company’s e-commerce applications requires either create a customer-member account, or the purchase is completed by connecting “Visitor”. The Company sends automated e-mails of confirmation / information, etc. to e-mail address provided by the user when registering as customer – member or when registering as a visitor. The user’s orders and orders are archived by the company and kept in its file for as long as required by current legislation on bookkeeping and data by traders (Κ.Β.Σ. – Π.Δ. 186/1992).
Right of withdrawal
Under current legislation, the user has the right to withdraw from the purchase of products through Website with a statement addressed to the Company based Eleutheriou Venizelou, Limenas Hersonissou, 70014, Heraklion Crete,, within 14 days from the receipt of the products by him.
Prices – VAT
The Company’s online store reserves the right to change prices without prior notice customer notice. The prices of the products incorporate the current VAT. which burdens them.
- Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to law, automatically ceases to is valid and is removed from the present, without in any way affecting the validity of the others terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between it (company name) & its visitors and it binds only them. No modification of these terms will be taken into account will not be part of this agreement if it has not been made in writing and has not integrate into it.
- The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms, according to her needs and trading habits. Locally responsible for any There is a difference between the courts of Heraklion.
Contact details for personal data protection.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions regarding protection of your personal data, you can contact:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +30 2897305145
Modifications to the terms
The company reserves the right to change or modify the applicable terms in any time without notice to users / members. Such changes, modifications, additions or Deletions will take effect immediately, in from their posting on the Website. Any use of it A website after such a change or modification will be deemed to be accepted by him user / member of changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
All information available on the Site is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. Notices and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease for which in any case, you must consult with your physician. If you have any questions concerning the nature or recommended use of the products, you can email us at [email protected]
Acceptance of Terms
By proceeding to use the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms, in their current form and as they may be amended by Prime MD from time to time. If you do not accept these terms, you must discontinue your use of the Website immediately.
The entire content of this Website, including but not limited to texts, graphics, photographs, sounds, charts, illustrations, artwork, music, videos and computer code, is the intellectual property of the Prime MD, unless otherwise specified, and is governed by national, European Union, and international copyright law. The logos, names, brands, marks and trademarks (for goods and services) appearing on the Website, belong to Prime MD and are protected under the existing legislation on industrial and intellectual property. Other products or services mentioned on the Website and bearing third party marks are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore such third parties bear the corresponding responsibility.
Prime MD encourages the private use of the Website’s Content for personal and corporate access to information, and the use for educational or research purposes. It is strictly prohibited to store, reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any part of the Content of the Website for commercial purposes or any other use that is not covered in the above paragraph. The storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of registered trademarks and trademarks of partner organizations appearing on the Website, is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Internet Liability Limitations
By transmitting or uploading any content on the Site, the User grants Prime MD a permanent, unlimited, irrevocable, incomplete, universal right to: use, reproduce, adapt, present, transmit, distribute and generate derivative works of the content; to create, offer for sale, sell, lease or otherwise distribute such content; and to perform any method by incorporating the content (including the further assignment of any of the above). Furthermore, the User acknowledges and warrants to Prime MD that he/she has the right, title and/or authority to grant such a right to Prime MD, who may choose not to publish the content that the User transmits or uploads. If Prime MD chooses to publish the content the User transmits or uploads, it may also choose to withdraw the published information for any reason and without prior notice, at Prime MD discretion. Prime MD may use the information that collect and/or receive in order to avoid illegal activity or activities that threaten its network or jeopardize the provision of the Website.
- Google Analytics – To conduct surveys for statistical purposes and/or to improve the Content and services of the Website and/or to measure its effectiveness.
- Social networking – Cookies are placed by social networking site providers in order to enable the visitor to easily share the Content of the Website via these sites.
The creation of a hyperlink to the Website’s web pages is permissible as long as it is not used to mislead the consumer or cause damage to the image of Prime MD and provided it does not present the contents of the Website as part of another web site (such as framing techniques). In addition, the use of Prime MD logos as posted on the Website is not permitted for the creation of a hyperlink to this Website without an explicit and written permission of Prime MD. The Website may contain advertisements as well as other material with promotional content, purpose, and character. In the case of third party advertisements, Prime MD does not control the content of these advertisements and is therefore not liable towards the Users for the content of these advertisements in respect of any illegal acts or omissions, inaccuracies or inability to comply with laws and regulations of any country or the European Union in relation to the content of these advertisements. This liability lies solely with advertisers, sponsors and/or creators of the displayed promotional material.
We value your feedback, and if we are not meeting your expectations please let us know so that we can try to find a way of addressing this. If you have any queries or complaints regarding the Website or these terms, please contact us at [email protected]
COVID-19 Test Services
- Any Customer that has an active booking through, either a travel agency or individually, is eligible, by using the platform “www.doctornearyou.gr” (from now on called “The Platform”), to purchase the Service for conducting any of two different types of tests for COVID-19 potential detection:
- RT-PCR test or/and
- Antigen rapid test
- The Customer may have her/his sample taken at the following locations:
- Their hotel of stay only if the hotel is in the list of supported hotels as listed in the Platform
- In the Medical Center of their choice as listed in the Platform
- In case it is necessary for the trip to show a negative result of the RT-PCR test or/and of the Antigen rapid test for COVID-19 detection, the Customer is the sole responsible for ensuring that the type of the test and the date and time that is carried out are based on the regulations and within the time limit set by the destination country, taking into account the time required to issue the results of the test.
- In case of purchasing the test through the Platform, the Customer, at his sole discretion, freely chooses the type of the test, the place, the date and indicative-only time period for the test in one of the above locations (per time-period of 4 hours). The Platform reserves the right to change the time period (but not the date) booked by the Customer for the test at least 24 hours before the start of this time period without any penalty for the Platform.
- Upon completion of the payment, the Customer will receive in the email address provided in the Platform at the time of purchase, a booking confirmation e-mail from the Platform.The Customer consents that the total price paid for the booked service includes the fee paid to the collaborated Medical Center and the Platform’s fee.
- The e-mail booking confirmation message may, possibly, contain also a QR code. The QR code will contain the name of the Customer, the email address, the telephone number, the date, place and type of the test.
- The Customer must show the booking confirmation message to the person conducting the test, as well as her/his verification document listed in the Platform at the time of the booking (e.g., passport), in order to proceed with the test. The above-mentioned aim is to uniquely identify the Customer and to ensure a proper Service is provided.
- For RT-PCR tests, the results will be sent to the Customer via e-mail by the end of the next calendar day. For Antigen rapid tests, the results will be sent via email within 16 hours from the time of sampling. In case the Customer does not receive the result within the above-mentioned time period, the Customer should contact directly the Platform by phone at +30.2816.004747 or by email at [email protected] to ensure timely receipt of test result.
- The Platform bears absolutely no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided to it directly by the Customer at the time of the purchase of the Service.
- In case the Customer wishes to change the date of a scheduled RT-PCR or Antigen rapid test for COVID-19 after the completion of the payment, she/he could make the change via telephone by calling at +30.2816.004747 at least 72 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- It is not possible, by any means, to change the type of the selected test, for example from RT-PCR test to Antigen rapid test or vice versa.
- In case the Customer wishes to cancel the test purchased, for reasons unrelated to the travel plans, cancellation may be possible if the Customer declares her/his withdrawal to the email [email protected], at least fourteen (14) calendar days before the scheduled date for the test.
- Upon acceptance of the withdrawal request, the Platform shall reimburse the price received for the purchase in question in the same way as the payment was made and only for the amount corresponding to the agreed Service. Any additional charges/charges of the Customer’s Bank on his card are borne by the Customer. The Platform bears absolutely no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the reversal.
- The Customer accepts that she/he cannot withdraw from this agreement and request a refund of the paid-up amount if the time period of fourteen (14) days before the scheduled appointment has passed without the Customer exercising the right to withdraw.
- The result of the test is strictly personal and is sent only to the e-mail address stated by the Customer at the time of the booking of the Service. Hotels or Travel Agencies do not receive test results.
- The Customer consents that by purchasing the Service, the Medical Center that will carry out the examination, can inform the Platform whether or not the test has been executed, along with Customer’s personal information (first name, last name, date of birth, e-mail, type of test) for purposes of verification and confirmation of the reservation and/or transaction, as well as the relevant credits or transaction disputes.
- If Customer does not show in the exact slot-time defined in the second confirmation e-mail, the collaborating healthcare professional, who will perform the test, has the right to leave the location with absolutely no penalty for the Doctor Near You or the healthcare professional. In this case the customer shall visit the closest medical center the same date to perform the test with no additional cost. In case of no-show of Customer for the test-sampling in the hotel within the time-slot specified in the second confirmation e-mail, the healthcare professional will not return back in the hotel to execute the test.
Last updated on 12th of May 2021