Online COVID Test
Book an online appointment at DoctorNearYou.gr and do a rapid test in your hotel room!
By booking your online appointment, you receive an e-mail with a Zoom link which you can open at the time you have selected. A health consultant will be available to guide you through the process and ensure the test is valid.
What you need
- A Rapid Self Test
- Your ID or passport
Rapid antigen tests of which the test results are mutually recognised
- Abbott Rapid Diagnostics, Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test
- AMEDA Labordiagnostik GmbH, AMP Rapid Test SARS-CoV-2 Ag
- Becton Dickinson, BD Veritor System for Rapid Deteciton os SARS-CoV-2
- Beijing Lepu Medical Technology, SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold immunochromatography)
- BIOSYNEX SWISS SA, BIOSYNEX COVID-19 Ag BSS
- CerTest Biotect S.L., CerTest SARS-CoV-2 CARD TEST
- Hangzhou Clongene Biotech, Clungene COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
- Healgen Scientific Limited, Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab)
- LumiraDX UK LTd, LumiraDx SARS-CoV-2 Ag Test
- nal von minden GmbH, NADAL COVID -19 Ag Test
- Quidel Corporation, Sofia 2 SARS Antigen FIA
- SD BIOSENSOR, Inc., STANDARD F COVID-19 Ag FIA
- SD BIOSENSOR, Inc., STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test
- Siemens Healthineers, CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test
- Xiamen Boson Biotech Co, Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test card
- Zhejiang Orient Gene Biotech Co.,Ltd, Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab)
How to do it
The Self Test you obtained, consists of a cotton swab, a tube of liquid and a case.
Clean your nose and get ready for the Self Test in front of your phone or computer camera. Open the bag and put in front of you:
- the cotton swab
- the tube with the liquid
- the case
- the ID or passport
Log in to the Zoom link you received in your e-mail. In front of the camera and under the guidance of our medical staff:
- Insert the swab around 2-3 cm into the nose and rotate it for 5-6 times. Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
- Open the tube with the liquid and insert the swab.
- Rotate the swab for 15 seconds. Then throw the swab in the special, waste bag.
- Open the folder containing the test case.
- Open the bottle with the liquid and pour 4 drops in the first hole of the base.
- Throw the bottle in the special, waste bag.
How to read the results
After the test, a line must appear next to C. This means that the procedure was done correctly and the test is negative.
If a line comes out next to T, it means that you are positive.
If the procedure is done correctly and the result is negative, you will receive in your email the appropriate certificate from our medical center.
Otherwise our medical staff will guide you to the next steps you need to follow.